Connecting to Wireless
Note: If you are unable to connect, try these steps a second time. If the problem still persists, please submit an askResTek ticket.
iOS (iPhone, iPad, iPod)
- Select the wireless network “WWUwireless-Secure”.
- Enter your WWU Universal account username and password
- When prompted, accept the certificate by tapping “trust”.
- You are now connected!
- Open “Settings” from the menu on your Android device.
- Under the “Connections” heading, select “Wi-Fi”
Be sure to toggle the switch next to Wi-Fi to enable your device’s Wi-Fi
- A list of available wireless networks will appear below. Select WWUwireless-Secure.
- A box for the WWUwireless-Secure will open. In the “Identity” and “Password” fields, enter your universal ID and password in their respective boxes.
If you have more then one option for “CA certificate” select “Do not validate”
You should now be able to connect to the WWUwireless-Secure network on your Android device!
- Find the MAC Address of your kindle. (from home, Menu > Settings, under Device Info it’s the Wi-Fi MAC Address)
- Once you have found your device’s MAC Address, you can Register Your Device.
- Once your device is registered, you can connect it to the WWUwireless-alt network.